- The proposal for 180 houses at J (Eckington Rd) is likely to result in more vehicles using Dyche Lane and Eckington Road.
- The proposals for exploratory drilling at Marsh Lane involve bringing heavy goods vehicles along Dyche Lane and Eckington Road. Ineos Upstream, which is the company wishing to carry out the drilling, says that over one hundred vehicles per day will be going to the site. That is just in the setting-up phase.
More information: facebook Dronfield Against Fracking
- Protecting our Greenbelt and Local Community
- Loss of Recreational Space / Reduced Access to Countryside and Footpaths
- Loss of Farmland
- Environment and Wildlife
- Health and Wellbeing
- Transport and Infrastructure
- Previous Coal Mining Activity
- The Fracking Threat
- Concerns regarding employment and industrial development
- Brownfield sites and vacant properties
- Dronfield Railway station
- Not suitable for a large scale development